{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
1.755 visninger | Oprettet:

*SPOILER* Det sker på Howrse ( Julebegivenhed ) {{forumTopicSubject}}

Hejsa

tænkte det var tid til en ny omgang spoiler smiley

Lidt nyt Spoiler :

Hvad jeg kan finde så bliver julebegivenheden den samme som de sidste to år nemlig den der "juletur" eller hvad den blev kaldt den med de forskellige baner og terningerne
der kommer en nyt hold guddommelig via den også + somaltid en grane også
så de faste jule/nytårs tilbud med pas er i år også lavet om der er to forskellige år med to nye guddommelige samme type som dem der dukker op i julebegivenheden

i får den på engelsk og det er google translate engelsk bare til info

History Pack

* a divine horse Hippidion
pass * 20
* 1 x 5th element
* 1 x Pumpkin Witch
* 1 x Seal of the Apocalypse
* 500 000

Vintage Pack

* a divine horse Tarpan
pass * 60
* 10 x apple Golden missing
* 3 x 5th element
* 3 x Pumpkin Witch
* 3 x Seal of the Apocalypse * 1000000

Divine :

Divine are part of the new series of divine ancestors of the horse, such as those to win in the Christmas competition. These horses are not saleable.

What is Hippidion?
Whenever the total horse skills reach a hundred new pair, you win 1 x tears of Aphrodite. This advantage is combined if you have multiple copies of the horse. Hippidion In addition, a female may mate with Tarpan to give birth to Forest Horse.
What is Tarpan? When you own this horse, pure foals born that you are more likely to inherit the same dress one of their parents. This is the base coat of the horse (chestnut, bay, pie etc ...), not any special dress (PO, pumpkin etc) This rule is valid only for purebred foals. The dress foals being defined at the projection, all foals conceived before obtaining the horse are not affected. -> It does not work for mares already full when you get the horse. If you have multiple Tarpan, the benefit remains the same. Tarpan may propose projections mares Hippidion.

Divine Christmas Contest
Hyracotherium
Hyracotherium part of prehistoric horses. Every day he rose 1 point in each jurisdiction, within half the skills of the best horse game for each competency. Hyracotherium With all the asses that you give birth to protrude foals with 50% more innate skills. This benefit is not cumulative if you have multiple Hyracotherium but is compatible with the tears of Aphrodite.
This horse can not be sold.

Hipparion
Hipparion part of prehistoric horses. Every day he rose 1 point in each jurisdiction, within half the skills of the best horse game for each competency. Whenever the total of its powers increased by 200 points, Hipparion offers a colt of a race and a dress you have not yet. If you already have all the dresses for each existing race, then you do not get foal.

Hippidion
Hippidion part of prehistoric horses. Hippidion is a female and can reproduce once in their life to give birth to Tarpan Forest Horse. Every day she was up 1 point in each jurisdiction, within half of skills best horse in the game for each competency. Whenever the total of its powers increased by 200 points, Hippidion offers 1 x tears of Aphrodite.

Tarpan
Tarpan is part of prehistoric horses. Every day he rose 1 point in each jurisdiction, within half the skills of the best horse game for each competency. With Tarpan, all purebred foals that your mares give birth are more likely to have the same dress as one of their relatives from the usual probability dresses allowed to race. This benefit is not cumulative if you have multiple Tarpan. He may propose projections Hippidion mares that have never been covered.

Og så ser det ud til der måske kommer lidt nye opdateringer i December i ridecenteret osv

Billeder i de efterfølgende beskeder smiley

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  *SPOILER* Det sker på Howrse ( Julebegivenhed )
Kommentér på:
*SPOILER* Det sker på Howrse ( Julebegivenhed )

Du skal være medlem af gruppen for at kunne kommentere.
Gå til gruppens forside

Annonce