{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
231 visninger | Oprettet:

Hjælp til at rette engelsk sti {{forumTopicSubject}}

Da jeg står og er ret stressede har jeg virkelig brug for en der kan hjælpe med at rette grammatisk fejl og stave fejl i den er der nogen der gider det! Det ville rede mig!!!

I don't remember when we moved into the house, but my mother always had told me, it will be dangerous to live in a normal house out in the country. In the City, the people there lives there are Living in normal buildings, but it is different, they don't have to hide for ufo's. My hole life i had heard about these ufo's, but never seen one. Before me and my familie moved Into the house, my grandmom and granddad, had livede there. The house had been in heritance, frome my grandparentes grandparentes. My mother Always talk about when I grow up, and i an the one who Will be staying in the house.

I actually hated to live in the house, my friends frome the town Think me and my familie, and the other people on the country was think we was crazy, in the City the don't believe in the storys about the ufo's, but they don't have something to fear. In the School in smaller classes the older City kids, Always was bullied us small country children. They Said are you afraid of the ufo's there Will comeback and take you in the Night, With a scornful Voice.

But a Night I think all in the area woke up, because of a violet dump. My First though was, that is and ufo. I run Into my parents room, i finde Them sitting in the side of the bed, they look afraid. I jump op in the bed and Said, "what was that?" My mother told me to stay in the bed, and listed in to my little brother. He was grying, but He was only 2 years, my mother told me to stay again whit my brother, my mother and Dad was going out, i heard the door Opende and my parents live ing the house. I dont remember more because i foll a slepp.

The morning after nobody know that i was all the people in the villages was afraid, nobody had seen something. And all start to believe on the ufo's again. It was the only offer people had, and after that Night the City kids don't Said something to the country kids, other peopel bagan to understand the smart funktion of the house, the tunnel house.

I remember one evening I had start my own familie I had a mand i i just Got my First son and my life was what i would Call perfekt. But this evening, i saw things i would not wish for other people to see. I was out on a evening walk whit my son, and i heard and word noise, it was like an sough, there just go on and on. And then maybe, 600 meters frome me, there was the bottom of what would look like and ufo. And out frome the buch, there came and, i don't know what it was, but it was going to i ufo. I just stand and lokker at it. My son can't remember it, and i think i never would talk about it, but just try forget.

Spar penge på din forsikring

• Der er endnu ikke skrevet kommentarer

Kommentér på:
Hjælp til at rette engelsk sti

Du skal være medlem af gruppen for at kunne kommentere.
Gå til gruppens forside

Annonce