Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
912 visninger | Oprettet:

Engelsk stil {{forumTopicSubject}}

Hvad syntes i om min engelsk stil?
Kom gerne med kritik:)
Free writing 2
Animal’s story
On day when I was home whit my dog and my horse. We wanted to go out in the snow, my dog Zorba loved snow. There was 1 meter snow, I ride my horse and Zorba ran at my side, it was cold outside, I had my snowsuit on and my biggest boots on, so I don´t felled cold, my dog love the snow when I troughed it after him. We had fun and I laughed at me horse big steps. But then a bird fly up in my horse face and he jumped very high up in the air. I fell off and my horse ran a way, my dog follow whit my horse, so I called my neighbourand asked her about her had seen my horse and Zorba. She said that she hadn’t seen my horse. I began to cry I was so miserable, but then I got a call from a lady there had seen a big black horse whit a little dog following. She said that she had tried to stop them but she couldn’t. The lady also said that they run back that way they come from. So I breathed a sigh of relief, that they don´t ran over the big road, but I called my dad and said what there was happened, he said that he willed came so fast I could to see if Zorba and my horse was okay. I got a very big shock, but after a few minutes I sited op in the horse and ridded out in the snow again, but this time I was more careful and I had my saddle on o it will be so easy to fell off again, this time my dad said that he will love to take pictures of me out in the snow, so he got some very good pictures when my horse and me in the snow.
I was a little bit scared of what there was happened but I stilled ride on my horse and I´m very to have my own horse and I don´t think that I never will the afraid of horse it is one of my favorite animal because you don´t have to talk to it but It stilled understand you, if your are sad the horse see it and then it is nice to you.

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Engelsk stil
  • #1   31. jan 2014 Der er nogen fejl i den som jeg ved min lære ville slå meget hårdt ned på. Bla:
    "but I called my dad and said what there was happened"

'There' betyder godt nok 'der', men kun når man taler om et sted/placering. Eksempelvis: The car over there
    Du har dog gjort det at du har tænkt 'der' og så bare sat 'there' ind, hvilket man desværre ikke kan.
    Jeg kan se at du oversætter meget fra dansk til engelsk, nærmest som google translate. Altså:
    "Men jeg ringede til min far og sagde hvad der var sket."
    "but I called my dad and said what there was happened"

For at få sætningen mere korrekt bør du skrive noget i retningen af:
    "but I called my dad and said what happened" smiley

• #2   31. jan 2014 Mange tak:)
    Har ikke brugt google oversæt, er bare ikke så stærk i gramatik:)

• #3   31. jan 2014 Der er mange fejl, samt ordstilling og grammatiske fejl..

men sød historie. smiley

• #4   31. jan 2014 Det er en sød lille historie du har skrevet.
    Men grammatikken og korrekt ordstilling halter meget. Har du ikke mulighed for evt lektiehjælp? Eller nogle metoder til at huske på de korrekte ting? Jeg havde en engelsklærer der f.eks. havde et råd mht. mord(murder) og morder(murderer). Der er to e'er i "murderer" fordi en morder har to arme(for det meste;)).

Kommentér på:
Engelsk stil

Annonce