{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
362 visninger | Oprettet:

Nyt Panic album i tankerne :3 {{forumTopicSubject}}

Hvorfor er her ikke blevet opdateret i herre lang tid!? smiley SKANDALE. :<

BTW -
Ved godt det har været ude et stykke tid, men der er jo ingen andre der har sagt noget smiley

"After taking two-and-a-half years between its first two albums, Panic at the Disco is planning a quicker turnaround for its third -- like by spring or early summer of 2009, according to frontman Brendon Urie.

Echoing guitarist Ryan Ross' previous comments that the Las Vegas quartet continued writing new material even after wrapping March's "Pretty. Odd.," Urie tells Billboard.com that there are "between 15 and 18 main ideas for songs we want to get started. We've been writing non-stop since we finished recording. I guess we kind of lost our anxiety of writing on tour. We never used to do that. We used to think we needed an environment to sit down and create, but we realized all we need is a few instruments and the four of us, just throwing ideas together."

Urie says the new music hews more toward the last album's classic rock-influenced sound than the epic pop of 2005's platinum "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out." "With 'Pretty. Odd.' we were listening to some bands that maybe we had heard from our parents but never discovered for ourselves," Urie says. "There's so much music we haven't discovered from 30 years ago or more. We're still trying to pick up on that stuff.""

ZOMFG, AWESOME.

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Nyt Panic album i tankerne :3
Kommentér på:
Nyt Panic album i tankerne :3

Du skal være medlem af gruppen for at kunne kommentere.
Gå til gruppens forside

Annonce