dvs.. biebercitater smiley

THEEERE YOU GO smiley

“if you dont have the faith, theres nothing worth believing!”
- justin bieber

”when life pushes you on your knees, your're in the perfect posision to pray!”
- justin bieber

”God speaks in the silence of the heart. listening is the beginning of prayer.”
- justin bieber

“Just keep smiling at the haters and at the end of the day you will still be smiling and it will just make the haters frustrated!”
- justin bieber

”If a girl says that 'ducks are cute' guys, just say 'not as cute as you' I swear girls love cheesy stuff like that. “
- justin bieber

”You do it for the fans. You do it for the people who wanna buy your music and people that listen to your music.”
- Justin Bieber

Interviewer: “Who would be your ideal woman?” Justin: “I haven't met her yet.”

"You feel the hours pass until you find somethin' I feel like when she moves, the time doesn’t"
- Justin Bieber

”you cant please everyone...you need to stick up for yourself...but you can always be kind”
- Justin Bieber

”You can go around and do photoshoots and you can look good but if you're music isn't up there you're not gonna have relevance.”
- Justin Bieber

”People don't realize that young people can have stories and still have emotions and feelings.”
- Justin Bieber

“I came from a small town, my parents split up basically when I was born, I lived with not a lot of money, and look at me now”
– Justin Bieber

“If you dont dream big, whats the point of dreaming?”
- Justin Bieber

“so many people will tell you that you can't, but all you gotta do is turn around and say: Watch me”
- Justin Bieber

“The day i was born, March 1, 1994, Celine Dion was solid at #1 with 'The power of love'.... Not a bad way to start your life?”
- Justin Bieber.

”There are lots of things i really like beside girls... Like Pizza. And pranking. and Chuck Norris.”
- Justin Bieber

"No matter how talented you are, not everybody is going to like you, but that's life, just stay strong."
- Justin Bieber

"Haters call me gay, it's funny because their girlfriends want me more than 'em.. "
- Justin Bieber

Any world records I want to achieve? I wanna hold my breath for the longest.
- Justin Bieber

Beliebers are part of my extended family!
- Justin Bieber

I humped the floor in excitement.
- Justin Bieber

I still feel regular, it's weird that I go places and I have thousands of people waiting for me, but I always think, 'I'm Justin'
- Justin Bieber

I want to be an inspiration.
- Justin Bieber

Girls are crazy, but I love them.
- Justin Bieber

If I had a twin, I'd follow him around and tell him how good looking he was.
- Justin Bieber

If you ever meet me, don't be afraid to ask questions, pictures, or hugs smiley
- Justin Bieber

It's really hard to find a girl, who really likes me for me, you know, you gotta be careful.
- Justin Bieber

Do you guys really laugh out loud when you say lol? Because 97% of the time I'm not laughing. - Justin Bieber

Interwiewer: “Do you get the question 'Will you marry me?' alot?” Justin: “Yeah, I'm pretty much married to 100,000 girls.”

- lærke i:

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Justin Bieber Quotes!
Kommentér på:
Justin Bieber Quotes!

Du skal være medlem af gruppen for at kunne kommentere.
Gå til gruppens forside

Annonce