{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
1.023 visninger | Oprettet:

Engelsk historie ingen overskrift endnu {{forumTopicSubject}}

Ja jeg er gået lidt i stå og jeg kan heller ikke finde på en sigende overskrift til den.Men her er den så værsgo at læse:D

"Hey there boy""How you doing?"Amanda said.
Her arabian neighed after her.
"Take it easy boy."Amanda did go after his things and her riding helmet. Her horse neighed gentle when she came back to him. His eyes was shiny and happy, Amanda loved her horse.
"Hey Thunder, now I groom you and then we train horsemanship.""What are you saing to that"Amanda asked. Thunder neighed high in response, he loved her so high and he would do everything for her. As Amanda said they were going to train horsemanship, Amanda gave Thunder in command to lie down, and then Thunder lay down.
"Good boy, you are so good,"she said with a smile on her face. Thunder whinnied slow, and Amanda sat up on him. They rode for hours and Thunder loved it, he ran around in the riding hall. When they had fininshed she pulled him in his box. She groomed him and called her dad so he could pick her up.
The next day was she going to be with Thunder the all day. But when she came down to him, he was not there. She began to cry and scream after him.
"THUNDER WERE ARE YOU?!"she shouted. And she looked for him for several hours.
"Come we are not going to find him"her dad said.
"No i wan't go what if he comes back?"she said with tearfull voice.
"Amanda do you wan't to know the truth?I don't think he is coming back.I'm sorry Sweety."
"NO I WAN'T BELIVE YOU, HE COMES BACK I KNOW IT, HE IS MY HORSE!!!"she said still with tearfull voice.
"Then stay here, but why do you not belive me?"He asked
"Cause i don't wanna lose one more, mom isn't here and he was the only one i could tell all my secrets to.That's why."she answered.
"I know it's hard but you have to recognize reality"he said.
"I know dad but I wanna belive that he comes back"she said
"O.k. fine, as long you are sure that you will stay here"he said to be sure that Amanda was not going with him home.
"I'm sure dad I'll stay here.See you tomorrow."she said to her dad.
"See you tomorrow"he said and gave her a kiss and walked out to his car. She looked a little bet more for Thunder, before she went to bed.
The next mornig she rode on one of her friends horses.She went out on a trail, after she had ridden a little she heard a sound there not supposedto be there. She listend and listend but she couldn't hear anything, she asked Aria to wallk again.But then the sound was there again, this time it was there for several times.She followed the sound and that led to a shed.She looked in and there he stood, Thunder stood in the shed.
"Thunder"she wispered.
Thunder whinnied highly he was afraid and he was shaken over all his body.Amanda began to cry again, she was happy over she had found him, but she was also angry and sad becuse he had it like he had.She looked down on the door, it was locked.She tried everything but she couldn't get it up.She sad down and began to cry again she was so unhappy.She couldn't get him out, so she sad there and wouldn't go from him.
"Why you?Why me?Why is this happening?"she keeped asking her self.
She fell asleep.
She woked up and couldn't remember where she was.But suddenly she remembed she looked for Thunder and she found him and he was in a shed.She listend carefully but she couldn't here him.She looked in and saw taht he just was sleeping.
"What am I going to do i can't get him out, what am I going to do?"she said to her self with a tearfull voice.She remembed that she got her mobile in her pocket she took it up and saw there was 22 messages, and there were 10 missed calls from her dad.She called him.
"Hey, dad"she started
"Where are you?Why didn't you come home you were just supposed to stay there not ride on a trail and don't come back."he said angrily and worried.
"I know but I found Thunder he is in a shed in the forrest,"she said.
"WHAT?You found him in a shed,"he said.
"Jaa do you remember that shed I alwaysed played in when I was little?"she asked.
"Yes why?"he asked in response.
"He is in there,"she answerred the quistien.
"Okay I come get you,"he said and ended the call.A few minutes later her dad found them.
"Hey, are you okay?"he asked
"Yes I am but Thunder is not,"she said, and began crying.

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Engelsk historie ingen overskrift endnu
Kommentér på:
Engelsk historie ingen overskrift endnu

Du skal være medlem af gruppen for at kunne kommentere.
Gå til gruppens forside

Annonce