{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
1.345 visninger | Oprettet:

My hobby - engelsk stil {{forumTopicSubject}}

My Hobby

My hobby means everything to me. But it takes time. 5-6 days every week, I am at my horses. Or they aren’t mine. But is has them as my own. I started to ride as I was 8. First on a riding school, but after 3 years it closed. I still wanted to ride, but I didn’t know where. So I made a announce, at a horse forum. 3 days after a girl called me, and said that she had a pony. She ask me about I wanted to try her some times, and see about we fit together. Already the day after, my mom droved me out there. It was so easy for me if I could have a part on her, because it was only 3 km. away from me, on a huge horse pension. Kit was just an amazing pony. She was 136 cm. tall and 18 years, but that didn’t mattered. She was just perfect for me. The owners of her were also those who owned the horse pension. They were just so nice. So I decided to ride Kit 5 times on a week. I liked it even more than on the riding school. Now I was having private riding lessons on almost my own pony. I didn’t pay anything, and normally it was really expensive. The reason why the owner needed a girl to take care of Kit, was because, her daughter couldn’t use her anymore, cause Kit and her used to start very high competitions. They even won the world cup in dressage, the same year as I started to ride her. But kit got something with one of her legs, so she couldn’t do all the hard things anymore. But she could still be ridden, just not on that stadium. I started some competitions too, not just that high, because Kit couldn’t manage that. I loved Kit and she took all my time. But I loved it. We had some very good experiences. We rode to the beach at summer, went to riding camps together, and won some competitions. It was hard to know that she soon wouldn’t be able to ride anymore. She was old. And everyday she was just getting older. When I had ridden her in 3 years, we had been through so much together. And the owner’s daughter had got a new horse, because she couldn’t use Kit anymore. Kit got sick in January 2007. The doctor was sure that she couldn’t make it, but I believed in her. And she survived. She was just tuff, and I knew she wouldn’t, because I knew her and she weren’t a pony who just gave up that easy. But we decided that she shouldn’t be ridden anymore. Her legs were weak. So she went on pension. The first month she was so bored. She wanted to make something. I walked with her to the beach and in the forest. But still she was bored. But one day she accepted it. But she still wanted me to clean her. The funny thing about it is that she is walking by her self. She isn’t inside the fold. She goes where she wants to. And she never runs away. She is always ready when all the others come in. She has such a big personality. It is hard not to ride her anymore. She taught me everything I can today, and I can’t thank her enough. Today she is 21 and healthy as she could be.
The owner’s daughter had that new horse she got when she couldn’t use Kit anymore. As Kit got sick, she asked me about I wanted to ride him He is 167 cm tall and only 7 years, I was so happy, that she wanted me to ride him. Cause he is a awesome horse too. I started to ride him in January. But already before that I had tried him ca. 5 times, but just for fun. It was weird to come from a little pony and then up on a big horse. But he was so kind, and very good. Especially in dressage. Now I have ridden him in almost a year. And everyday we are getting better. I still have the same riding teacher as I had when I started riding Kit, and she is very good. Schubert is just great. He has such a huge walk and he is so beautiful. I am also starting competitions on him, and every time we are out, people are talking about him, cause he I just so charming. I have never met a horse like him. He is just so careful and sweet. When I started riding him, he was fat and lazy. But after some time we changes and now he is just so good. And in January we will start with the competitions, cause at winter it is hard to drive far away. I am still taking care of Kit, and she is happy.
Schubert and I are looking forward to a new competitions season. And I hope I can ride him as long as he lives. So that’s my hobby. Horses means everything to me, no one can change that.

Randi Østergaard

Hvad syntes i ? ;D
^^ I skal ikke rette på stave fejl, er selv igang, da jeg lige har skrevet den (;

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  My hobby - engelsk stil
Kommentér på:
My hobby - engelsk stil

Annonce