{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
402 visninger | Oprettet:

Engelsk Hjælp!! {{forumTopicSubject}}

Nogen der måske vil hjælpe lidt, bare med noget af det ?!
er virkelig dårlig til engelsk har brug for lidt hjælp!!
Håber på lidt hjælp!!
jeg giver selvfølgelig gerne bedømmelser eller kommentar o.s.v!

An Interview with my grandmother.

I have made an interview with my grandmother about her relationship to her friends, parents and teachers etc. in her childhood.

How was the relationship between you and your parents?
“How the relationship was between me and my parents? That was good, but with a lot of respect,
And when my dad or my mom told me to do something then I just do it! And I had lots of thing to do.
If I had some problems I always talked to my mom, I never talked with my dad about that kind of thing. When we ate dinner he asked my how it goes in the school, and that was what we talked must about. When we was eaten was it my dad how asked the questions, I did not say much when he was there, I had respect for him, but I also loved him. It was very important for him that I was doing well.”

To day we have evenings where we eat a lot of candy and watch television, and many families are travelling a lot, did you had any thing like that?
“Yes and no we do not had a television and there was only a little bit of money for candy , sometimes we do something together in the weekends, but most of the time past by with work.
At Christmas we backed a lot of cookies, and I always helped my mom with that, I think that was the funniest think I do with my parents, but that was also funny.”

What about friends, was there time for them, when you had so much to do at home?
“I had some friends in the school, but I was only seeing them in the school, I never bring a classmate with home after school like you do today, schoolmates were in school time.
In the holidays I played with the neighbour’s children, when there was time for that. They also had a lot to do at home. Sometimes I also played with my little sister, we were good friends, and we did not fight much like sisters do today. But that is maybe because we only had each other, so if we wanted to play whit anybody we had to be good friends.”

How was the relationship to your teacher?
“That was very good, I loved my teacher. And I was very good in the school. But we also had respect for him, and nobody was talking in the lessons, and I was making my homework every day, but sometimes I had to do it very late, because we had to be finish at the farm first.”

How was the relationship to your doctor?
“He was so cool. If I was sick and need some medicine by the doctor, then I had to take a very nice dress on, because the doctor was something very special, like the priest.
The priest was also very special, and all the children in the village looked up to him.”

What about boys, did you talked much with them in the school?
“No I did not. Girls and boys did not know so much about each other that time. We (me and the other girls end my class) did not know the different about being a boy or a girl, and first when we were 13-14 years we started knowing the different between boys and girls.”

Thank you grandmother, I can hear that one thing have changed a lot. You said the word “respect” many times. Respect for teachers, parents and doctors etc. I do not think that children have so much respect to day.

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Engelsk Hjælp!!
Kommentér på:
Engelsk Hjælp!!

Annonce