{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Korte engelske heste citater :)
  • #2   13. aug 2014 "every girl needs to kinds of animals in her life: the horse of her dreams and the jackass to pay for it"

• #3   13. aug 2014 - And then God said "let there be sexy people!", and he created equestrians.
    - Horse girls, are just cat ladies with more money.
    - Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horses - Which is pretty much the same thing.
    - The horse you get off of is not the same as the horse you got on . it's your job as a rider to ensure that as often as possible, the change is for the better.
    - Horses, they care more about your character than your reputation.
    - Horses, they can be a lot easier to love than humans.
    - I know that i can be difficult and stubborn, but i am totally worth it!
    - Every grade has that weird kid who's obsessed with horses. I was that kid.

• #4   13. aug 2014 Don't waste your time trying to impress others! Do what you love and love what you do!
    A moment of patience in a moment of anger, saves you a hundred memonts of regret.
    - Some people dream of success... While others wake up and work hard at it.
    - A horse's job is to drain your bank account, and fill your heart.
    - Life is short. Hug your horse.
    - Life is good... A horse makes it better!
    - Real princesses don't kiss frogs.

Kan ikke lige komme på flere, men skriver hvis jeg kommer i tanker om nogle andre (:

• #5   13. aug 2014 Tak piger smiley

• #6   13. aug 2014
    There is nothing so good for the inside of a man as the outside of a horse

• #7   13. aug 2014 God created girls, so hes ponies could survive smiley er ikke specielt kristen, men syntes den citat er så sød smiley

• #8   13. aug 2014 “In riding a horse, we borrow freedom”
    ? Helen Thompson

“When I bestride him, I soar, I am a hawk: he trots the air; the earth sings when he touches it; the basest horn of his hoof is more musical than the pipe of Hermes. ”
    ? William Shakespeare, Henry V

“When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid; I figure it's a sure sign that the animal has somehow outfoxed them”
    ? Tom Dorrance, True Unity: Willing Communication Between Horse & Human

“The horse, with beauty unsurpassed, strength immeasurable and grace unlike any other, still remains humble enough to carry a man upon his back.”
    ? Amber Senti

“Most horses don't walk backwards voluntarily, because what they can't see doesn't exist.”
    ? Terry Pratchett, Soul Music

“Horses are calmer people. They also don't throw things at cats.”
    ? Tamora Pierce (Author), Lioness Rampant

“Horses lend us the wings we lack.”
    (ukendt)

“Nature is cheaper than therapy.”
    ? M.P. Zarrella

Kommentér på:
Korte engelske heste citater :)

Annonce