{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
550 visninger | Oprettet:

engelsk stil {{forumTopicSubject}}

jah.. her er lige min engelsk stil som jeg skal aflevere imorgen.. håber i gider smide en kommentar til den

The perfect school

School earlier was very strict. The pupils feared the teachers. Some call it respect, but I refer to it as fear. Students were simply scared, that if they didn’t do their homework – or if they didn’t do it right; they would be slapped in the face. If a teacher didn’t like you ( for varios reasons) you could very well expect school to be a living nihtmare, and don’t expect the torture to be over when you got home from school! They continued at home if you have been given a bad grade in a class. But even if you had earned a good grade, you would have to study harder, and you would get a lot of pressure from your parents, because they expect you to be perfect in school.
My parents also expect me to be good in school, and to do my homework. But it’s still a completely different society from the one we had fifty years ago. Now you may have some thoughts as to how I am able to write all of this, and here comes the answer: In school, we have been reading books about old times, and we have seen a film. Among other, we have read “The neglected spring”, witch is also the movie we have seen. Therefore I think of myself as properly informed to discuss this matter.
But school doesn’t have to be this way, but it will take a lot from both teachers as well as pupils to make it “the perfect school”. People simply got to change! No more disrespecting one another! If school is to get any better for anyone there has to be mutual respect. The teachers are supposed to listen to what students have to say, and in return, the students of the school keep quiet, and listen.
I believe that this would offer a happier and more healthy school system. The tachers will want to teach, and the pupils will want to learn. School doesn’t have to be a bug, and getting up in the morning doesn’t have to be so hard. I also believe, that if people liked school more, more would proceed to further educations. We would have more people wanting to become doctors, veterinarians, and lawyers. Also more people would want to be teachers, because they remember that school was a nice thing for them, and they want to do the same for others.
School is the most important part of a persons life. It’s where they develop themselves as a person. It’s the time in a persons life where they are most affected by their surroundings. A teacher suddenly have a lot of influence, and so does the classmates. Therefore it’s important to make those years happy years, so that kids are given a chance to create their own being, not controlled by bullying, or mean teachers who should have retired ten years ago.
Make the school as pleasant as you possibly can, but keep in mind that respect is important.

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  engelsk stil
Kommentér på:
engelsk stil

Annonce