{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
976 visninger | Oprettet:

Min historie {{forumTopicSubject}}

Jeg er ved at skrive en historie på engelsk, det er min første engelske så der er nogle stavefejl og det der.. Men jeg ville gerne have lidt respons på hvad folk synes om den, så nu skriver jeg lidt af den herinde..

Chapter one:

The angel of dreams.

He walked over toward me smiling, surrounded by a beautiful light.
He came closer and now I saw his heavenly blue eyes, and golden brown hair.
His beauty paralyzed me, he was perfect.
Minutes went where I could say nothing; I just stood there and admired him.
“Who… Who are you?” I whispered.
He just looked at me.
Time went, and I just looked at him.
At last I’d put myself together, and slowly walked closer to him.
I reached out to touch his face, but stopped when he suddenly turned around, as if someone called for him, and walked away from me.
I took one step forward, and plead. “Please don’t leave me. Stay a little longer.”
He stopped and looked over his shoulder, he was smiling to me.
He nodded and said. “Little child, you are about to wake from your sleep. Someday we will meet again, that I will promise you.”

I’d never heard a voice sow perfect before. Shortly after he and his surroundings disappeared, it all went black and someone where calling for me.
“Wake up sleep head, mom says it’s shopping time” my brother where jumping up and down beside my bed, he just loved shopping. When it came to shopping he was like a little child, which wanted candy. I just smiled to him, slowly opening my eyes.
“You really need a sexy dress to sleep in, sis” he suddenly said, I took my pillow and trough it at him, but he cashed it and trough it back at me. We just laughed together. “I’ll give you half an hour, to get ready.” I just pulled my tongue at him, and he laugh at me. I know it was childish, but who was he to tell me what to do? I need at least half an hour, to get dressed and set my hair, and then I have to eat breakfast. Sometimes he was a pane in the ass, but well big brothers are like that. When I was finish dressing up, I went downstairs. My family sat around the kitchen table talking, and they smiled to me when I walked in.
“God morning sleep head” my father teased me. My mother came and gave me a hug.
“God morning sweetheart, did you sleep well?” I just nodded to her, didn’t want to tell them about the dream I had. Sadly it was just a dream, and the smile on my face disappeared. “What’s wrong sweetheart?” My mother asked she was worried.
I didn’t react on her speaking to me, I was in deep thoughts.
“Sweetheart?” I looked up at her, into her worried eyes.
“Mom nothings wrong, I swear I’m fine.” I smiled to her and hugged her. Pushing the sad thoughts away, and sat down to eat my pancakes.

Spar penge på din forsikring

• Der er endnu ikke skrevet kommentarer

Kommentér på:
Min historie

Du skal være medlem af gruppen for at kunne kommentere.
Gå til gruppens forside

Annonce