{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
731 visninger | Oprettet:

Engelsknovelle {{forumTopicSubject}}

Hej med jer smiley
Jeg har skrevet i godt et år, og er nu pludselig blevet grebet af at skrive på engelsk. For udfordringens skyld.
Men jeg ved egentlig ikke hvor godt det bliver, mest af alt fordi jeg lægger det ind på en side der hedder movellas.dk, og den er meget useriøs på mange punkter. Så jeg ville spørge jeg herinde Hvad synes i?

I behøver ikke læse det hele, da den er rimelig lang, og ikke færdig endnu smiley
Novellen:

Melissa’s point of view

A new town. A new school. A new start. I guess… But how can you start all over, when your world is already at it’s end. Maybe a little dramatic, but hey, my parents died in a car accident, I think I own dramatic. And while we’re talking about it, pain and grief. I own that too.
And it’s just because I turned 16 at the day of the accident, I’m allowed to live on my own. So I rented a room in this little town, called… okay, I don’t remember, maybe it doesn’t have a name, maybe it does, but I don’t really think I, or anybody else, cares.
But, back to my new miserable life. I don’t know where to start.. So, I’ll start with some history. My history. My life hasn’t always been like this. Actually, my life perfect. Or, it feels like it now. It was probably just a life, like any other. With all the good and bad. But compared to this, it was perfect. Impossibly perfect.
I was a popular girl on my old school. I was a cheerleader, and I dated a football player. I think his name was Brad or something, but it doesn’t matter. Not anymore.
My friends were nice. Not to everybody, but to me, at least. And my parents were… My parents. But I loved them, and I hate to know that I’ll never see them again.
That’s my past. My history. And now I’m going to tell you my story.

Damon’s point of view

I was bored. Like really, really bored. I had been bored since I started my diet. Not feeding on humans. Which make sense. No human blood, no energy. No energy, no fun.
It had been pretty easy in the beginning. But then this new girl moved to town. And I’ve never smelled something so tempting, as her blood was to me. It appealed to me.
It not like I’ve killed her. Not yet, at least.
But I want to. So badly. I want her to be dead, just to take away my pain, and stop my misery.

Chapter 1.
Moving In

Melissa’s Point Of View

I had nothing. And now I don’t mean that I’d lost my parents and my friends and all that stuff, but I literally had nothing. No belongings. But a least, I had inherited some of my parents money, so I could rent a room. I had to get a job soon, but I could get starting for what I had.
I was a lonely child, so actually I’d gotten quite a fortune.
When I got to the room, I got happily surprised. It was above a clothing store, and a pretty nice place, under the circumstances.
The walls were white and clean, and the windows were big and lightened the whole room up. There was a small kitchen in the left side of the room, closest to the door, and a really small (but at least it was there) separate bathroom.
Okay, forget what I said about not having anything. I had a laptop, a cell phone, and some clothes and makeup. But no furniture.
So went I’d put my stuff in the center of the room, and went down to the street, to see if I could find something. A bed, for example.
It was a nice street. Small, and old style, but nice.
I found a store that sold almost all I needed.
It was empty, except for at guy at my age. He looked good. Like GOOD. And strange. His white shirt was tight, and his stomach… WOW! Those muscles. His hair had a dark brown color, almost black, and it shined in the light from the lamps. For God sake, I wanted him, just by looking at him. It was the first glimpse of joy and interest I’d felt after the accident, so I fought bravely to hold on to it.

Damon’s Point Of View

That was the first time I ever saw her. The girl who awoken my desire. In the only furniture store in town, and she just had to walk in when I was there.
I didn’t know how to get out without looking like a freak. Not that I wasn’t a freak, vampires usually are freaks, but I tried to keep up the façade of normality.
“Hey, you’re new to town, right?” I asked her, when I turned around and faced her. She was actually pretty.
“Yeah, I am. I’m Melissa. Who are you?” she asked, with the most beautiful, soft en melodic voice.
“I’m Damon,” I just said.
“Hi Damon,” she smiled. Her smile was shinning, and fighting with the sun outside and the lamps to light up the store.
“Hey. I’m sorry, but I really got to go now. Nice meeting you,” I said, and got out of the store, as fast as I could without running.
I wanted her dead. Just because of what she did to me. But for some reason, I just couldn’t get myself to kill her...

Chapter 2.
I can’t forget…

Damon’s Point Of View

When I got out of the store, the street was conveniently empty. So I jumped up on the roof, and ran home that way. I kept up my vampire speed, so no one would see me. Or, at least, if anybody saw me, they’d think they were hallucinating.
So, I got home in a couple of minutes. Home, was right outside the town, behind a little forest. I was alone. My parents died a long time ago. They were killed by a vampire. And that same vampire turned me. Not that he stayed to tell me what I’d become, but I soon found out.
When I got to the house, I ran down the stairs to the basement, and looked for blood. I always have a couple of bottles. Or, I always have, except that one day.
“Damn it!” I growled. “Damn it!”

Melissa’s Point Of View

He got out of the store so fast, I didn’t even achieve to say goodbye. But what does it matter, I’d probably never see him again. And then I remembered… In a small town, everybody knew each other.
”What are you looking for, miss,” the storeowner said.
”A sleeping couch, a desk and a chair,” I said, after thinking for a while.
”Yes, right over here,” he said, and leaded me through most of the store, to a very modern and simple sleeping couch. It was black. Just black.
And it wasn’t too expensive… 200 dollars, that I could pay.
”Yes, I would like that one,” I said.
”Yes miss. And a desk?”
”Yes, please,” I mumbled.
He found a desk and a chair in white, in the other side of the store. I felt like I got dragged around.
”This?” he asked.
”Yes, please,” I said, and he took a paper and a pencil from his pocket, and asked for my address.
”Well… I live above the clothing store on this street. I actually don’t know the address…” I mumbled.
”It’s fine, I know the place. You’re stuff will be delivered later this afternoon.”
”Thanks,” I said, and gave him the money. 450 dollars.
Then I went down the street, and found a place that sold electronics.
So I found a flat screen TV, and a DVD player, and some cheep DVDs.
I bought all of it, and asked the owner to deliver it to the room above the clothing store. Everybody seemed to know where that was.
And then I found a store where the sold things to the kitchen, and I found some bowls, forks, knives and spoons, and some pots. I found, that, that was enough for the beginning.
So I went home, right in time, to see some men deliver my stuff. From both stores.
So I got all of my furniture, and was ready to cook… When I realized I forgot to buy food, of any kind.
So I ended up ordering a pizza.
While I was waiting for it, I thought of today… Most of all, I thought of the boy from the furniture store.
I couldn’t forget him.. Damon. He was handsome, nice and… There was something about him. Something strange, different… Dangerous.
No, of course he wasn’t dangerous. Why would he be? If was ridiculous. I laughed at myself.
Then the doorbell rang, and the pizza was here.
”Hi,” I said when I opened the door. A boy at my age, stood there with a pizza.
”Hey. Your pizza..” he smiled.
”Yeah, thanks,” I smiled back.
”Welcome to town, by the way,” he said, when he went down the stairs. He looked up at me and smiled.

Damon’s Point Of View

I wanted her out of my head. Now! If she didn’t get out of my head, I swear I’d kill her. I’d probably end up killing her anyway.
I stole a blood bag from the hospital earlier.
Even though I’d promised myself I wouldn’t do it anymore. But rather a blood bag than a girl… I think.

Chapter 3.
Welcome To Hell

Melissa’s Point Of View

Already one day later, I was going to school. I was hoping that I would meet the pizza guy. Maybe he would be welcoming.
I didn’t have a car, but in such a small town, it wasn’t necessary. I could walk to school in 8 minutes.
I got there early, because I wanted to pick up my schedule.
I thought I would be the only one there, but, surprising, Damon, the guy from the furniture store, was there too. A lonely red old school car, with a mysterious lonely boy in it.
I considered walking over and say hi… But for some reason, I was too shy to do it, which was weird, because I’d been so popular in my old life. But, on the other hand… That was my old life.
So, I just went strait to what I assumed was the office. And I was… quite wrong actually, but after a couple of trips all around the school, I found it. Look, that’s why I wanted to come early.
”Hi… Can I get my schedule here?” I asked the wall. Or the air. ’Cause there was no one there. But luckily, an old lady heard me, and got out behind the desk in the small room.
”Yes honey, what is you’re name?” she asked. She sounded nice, and I instantly fell comfortable around her.
”My name is Melissa Smith,” I said.
”Oh, Melissa, of course. I got your schedule right here. There you go,” she smiled, and gave me a piece of paper. I looked carefully at it. I had the classes a wanted. Fine. That was just fine.
”Thanks. I couldn’t possible get a map over the school, could I?” I laughed nervously. I would never get to my first class, or my second, without a map.
”Yes, of course,” she smiled, and gave me another piece of paper. A bigger one.
I quickly found the building where I had my first class. But finding my classroom wasn’t that easy. And it didn’t make it any easier that people started to arrive. A lot of people, considering the size of the town.
”Sorry. Do you know where to have European history,” I asked a girl, who looked like she knew where she was going, and what she was doing.
”Yes, that’s right over here. I can show you the way,” she said, and smiled at me. I already liked her.
”I’m Jane, by the way,” she said.
She showed me into a class, that looked fill, but the teacher wasn’t there yet.
”So can sit beside me. Then Damon is just gonna have to move,” she laughed.
”Damon?” Tell me it wasn’t him, God, tell me!
”Yes. He normally sits beside me, but he’s kinda boring, ’cause he never really talk to me. Like, smalltalk, you know. That’s kinda annoying,” she explained.
That didn’t mean it was him. But then he stepped into the class, and it was so him!
But… then another guy stepped into the class right behind him, and Jane waved at him. ”Damon, over here!”
What? I thought it was the other guy, that I’d met in the furniture store…
And then I realized. He wasn’t Damon, the student. He was the teacher.

Damon’s Point Of View

Perfect! That’s just perfect! Of course she had to end up in my class. I was stupid to choose a job as a teacher though… So, it was kind of my fault. But that didn’t change, that I wanted her blood. And that I didn’t know how long I could resist it.
”Hello class,” I said, as calm as I could.
”Hello, Mr. Whitmore,” the class answered. Except her, of course. At least she sat in the back of the class. In the corner. As far away from me as possible.
”Today, we have a new student. I won’t crave of her, to walk up here, and introduce herself, but I would like her to say something about herself. So, the word is yours,” I said, and nodded at the girl. Melissa.
”My name is Melissa. I just moved to town. My parents are dead, so I live alone. I don’t think there’s anything else you have to know,” she said.
She lived alone. That would make it so much easier to kill her undetected. Silently.
”Thank you Melissa.” I had to fight it. I Was craving her blood more and more, for every second.
Then I started the class. I wasn’t even listening to what I was telling the students, I was to busy not killing her. I considered giving in. I could say I wanted to talk to her after class… But I wouldn’t. I’d promised myself, I was over the killing-everyone-who-annoys-me - period. And I tried to make it stay that was. Oh, believe me, I tried.

Chapter 4.
Forbidden Fruit

Melissa’s Point Of View

Damon was my teacher? How the hell? That was impossible. Or, obviously it was incredibly possible. The boy from the furniture store wasn’t a boy, but a man.
I still couldn’t see him that way. As a man. As older than me.
The whole class, I listened to his voice. Just him, talking. Last night, I hadn’t really thought of this situation. I hadn’t considered the possibility, that he might wasn’t like me. But he was everything I wasn’t. He wasn’t a student. He wasn’t a child. And he wasn’t lost…

Damon’s Point Of View

I felt lost. Because the more I watched her, the more I supervised her, the more I felt connected to her. The more I wanted her instead of her blood.
But it was too dangerous, not for me of course, but to her. And me worrying about that, proves that I started to care. Which scared me more than my desire for her and her blood.
But lets admit it. I was weak for a second, and gave it. Not gave in to my thirst. But all that enthusiasm to keep my thirst under control, took of my strength to control my feelings. And they already had developed a lot in this one hour I’d been looking at her.
”Miss Smith, can I talk to you for at moment?” I asked her, when she was on her way out of the class.
”Yes, of course,” she said nervously. When the rest of the class had left the room, I closed and locked the door, just in case I couldn’t control myself, and moved closer to her.
”Miss Smith.. Or, can I call you Melissa?”
She nodded.
”Melissa. I can’t help noticing something remarkable about you. You’re not like my other students. You are… Tempting,” I smiled. I moved closer and closer to her, while I spoke.
”But… Mr. Whitmore,” she whispered, and leaned back against my desk.
”Call me Damon,” I smiled.
There was a couple of inches between us now, and I impressed myself, by being able to control my thirst astoundingly easy.
She mumbled something hazy, with no sense in it at all, and looked scared up at me.
I interrupted her in my own way, by kissing her neck, her shoulder, her chin.
I removed my lips from her and looked into her eyes. Unwillingly desire had replaced the tense look in them.
I knew my eyes grew darker, when I heard the blood rushing threw her veins.
And it probably sounds stupid, but to cover for it, I kissed her again. This time on her lips. She gave herself over to me all to willingly now. She had stopped caring about the consequences.
I had stopped breathing a long time ago, to keep the smell of her away, but I could still hear how her heart beat faster and faster every second.
Someone knocked on the door.
”Damon! Hey bro, are you in there?” one of the other teachers asked. The only one of them, I actually considered as some kind of a friend. Mick.
Melissa jumped back, like I’d burned her. I probably had, but I don’t think she noticed.
”I should…” she mumbled.
”Yes, Mick, I’m in here, I’m talking to one of my students,” I yelled at him.
”Oh, I can come back later. But don’t forget; we’re going to the movies tonight! And sorry I interrupted,” he answered.
”Sorry miss Smith,” he said, and looked at her.
”No… I’m sorry Mr…”
I interrupted her: ”It’s still Damon,” I smiled.
”Okay. I’m still Melissa then,” she smiled back.
”This isn’t the last you’ll see of me, forbidden fruit or not,” I said, and send her a sexy smile.
I opened the door, and left the room, without looking back.

Melissa’s Point Of View

My cheeks were still burning, I knew that. But I didn’t care. He’d kissed me. He’d said I was special. He had said this wasn’t the last time he’d do this, forbidden fruit or not. Or, he didn’t exactly say that, but it kind of laid in the words.
I didn’t care if he was forbidden either. I felt like he could make my life worth it again.

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Engelsknovelle
Kommentér på:
Engelsknovelle

Du skal være medlem af gruppen for at kunne kommentere.
Gå til gruppens forside

Annonce