{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
538 visninger | Oprettet:

Mit digt.. Læs? (: {{forumTopicSubject}}

Ja, har lige siddet og lavet et 'digt' ..
Det handler om heste trang til frihed.. det er lidt svært og forklare, og der er sikkert også nogle der ikke vil synes om det.. der er sikkert også stavefejl og andet, men vil bare gerne have det herind så I kan se det.. ;

The ill-treated horse;
I want to be like the wild horses, to freely run over the wide fields. To do what I want, and never feel trapped. Jump over the highest fences, without a too small saddle, and a whipping human on my back. Dance to the nature’s own music, without being pressed down my neck, and going practises on a little line. I know that my human hates me, but I think, he do not think that I hate him. I want to be like the wild horses, so I can eat all the grass that I want to, and not standing in a dirty box, without food, because my human don’t want me to get fat. Right now, I just want to get away from this mess of a life.

The well-treated horse;
I want to be like the wild horses, but this is okay. I can run freely over the cote. Jump over the highest fences, with a conforming saddle, and well knowing my human won’t whip me all the time. I can dance to the nature’s music, but also dance to my human’s music, with a natural position, because I know that he won’t punish me. I know that my human loves me, and I think he knows, that I love him too. I’m standing on the cote all day long, and can eat all that grass I want to. The cold night’s, I’m coming into a warm, clean box, where I get good food to. Right now, I don’t want to get away. I like this place.

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Mit digt.. Læs? (:
Kommentér på:
Mit digt.. Læs? (:

Annonce