{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
593 visninger | Oprettet:

Er mit essay et essay? {{forumTopicSubject}}

Jeg er simpelthen spasser til essay og vi skal så skrive et. smiley er mit et essay og hvas synes i?

My passion

My passion is something, I have been leaving with, my whole life and I still wake up every morning and thinks it’s a great sport and a great animal, it’s the horse that’s my biggest passion. I wake up every morning and the first thing I think about is by two horses that stand in my back yard. In fact I don’t know why my passion is the horses, they are cute and smart but they can also be very dangerous and a lot of people have been injured or even killed, but I think maybe that is the reason why some people love the sport, because it is dangerous and you get a kind of adrenaline kick, for example if you are horse jumping then you never know if the horse is jumping or not, and that is also a kind of adrenaline kick, because you never know. I started in the horse world when I was about five years old and since then I been sitting on a horse in hours every week. It was my aunt who first took to a horse stable with my cousin and then we got a horse, so we were riding in trotting and gallop, we were only five years old, and we would never be in a position to stop the horse if it wanted to bury our off, but we never thought about that, we were just really happy when we sat on a horseback.

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Er mit essay et essay?
Kommentér på:
Er mit essay et essay?

Annonce